Business Protocol and International Diplomacy skills are in high demand because civility, respect and appropriate behavior leads the way to more effective communications. Meetings are a perfect place to project professionalism and hone leadership skills. Personal diplomacy and the art of leadership are sought after “soft skills” required in today’s globalized business forum.
- A polished professional is aware of the importance of first impressions and open dialogue.
- The first impression as a credible, cultured and knowledgeable individual translates into solid business relationships.
Executive image, general behavior and cross-cultural awareness aligned with diplomatic traditions lead the way towards successful negotiations in today’s multi-cultural society. Personal diplomacy, and having the ability to handle any situation with ease and finesse will bolster anyone’s professional image.
- Open Communications, Networking, & Personal Presence
- Creating a Positive Impression
- Handdshakes, Greetings, & Introductions
- Business Card Protocol
- Civility and Diplomacy
- Protocol Traditions and Modern Day Applications
- Cultural Awareness
- Working with International Clients at Home and Abroad